We’re Hiring A Social Media Manager
Position: Social Media Manager
What we’re looking for:
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as they engage with followers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into donors or contenders.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Eastside Boxing Club and the marketing director, the Social Media Promoter plays a critical role in advertising and marketing all events and causes of the annual fundraiser Restaurant Rumble. It is expected that the Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and carrying out the social media strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administrate the creation and publish relevant, original, and high-quality content
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage content ie. Facebook (FB) and Instagram ads
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Promote content through social advertising
- Create and send newsletters through Mailchimp
- Attend ALL major events, document and publish the event’s activities through stories and social media posts
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- Analytic reporting and generation of inbound traffic
- Creating sponsor appreciation posts
- Reposting and developing stories daily
- The social media manager will report to our Marketing Director and Coordinator
- 2-5 years’ experience managing social media accounts
- Background in marketing is an asset
- Knowlage of Facebook / Instagram / Mailchimp and WordPress
Contact us at email@example.com to apply